RCCI question

Hello,

I have a question for all of you on this board.. I normally run on the Carnival boards but was curious if RCCI offers group rates and group cruises? I know with carnival you can lower the deposit ammount and other perks but was curious if RCCI offers anything like Carnival?

Any imput would be appreciated! I would rather ask here than bother a Rep. at RCCI.

Thanks!

Lonnie

I think for every 16 people (excluding people who are 3rd or 4th passengers in a room and therefore paying a discounted price) you get one free fare (not including taxes and port fees). The fare is good towards the cabin level that is booked the most in your group (i.e. if you have 2 insides, 3 ocean views, and 2 suites, the credit would be good for one person in one of the ocean view cabins).

Yes they do, you need a minimum of 8 cabins and you would get 1 free berth for the cabin category you have booked the greatest number of. The free amount is just the fare and the person's taxes and fees are still figured in.

You get other things also and you would have to contact a TA for the full scoop.

Archived