Pool hours

tr126

We just booked our first cruise on the Fantasy on April 28th and I have been looking at pics and noticed on a pool pic that there were no people in it which made me wonder if the pool was only open during certain hours. Is the pool and hot tubs available around the clock?

We just booked our first cruise on the Fantasy on April 28th and I have been looking at pics and noticed on a pool pic that there were no people in it which made me wonder if the pool was only open during certain hours. Is the pool and hot tubs available around the clock?

Carnival's pools and hot tubs usually close at 10 PM. I've heard on certain ships the hot tubs may stay open until 12.

If you were looking at the pictures on CCL website, you will not see people in most of the pictures. these were staged strictly for advertising and publicity. Plus, no releases need to be obtained from anyone that would appear in a photo, saving both time and money.

No, I was looking at the photo gallery here on this site HOWEVER, after I posted this I realized that a person in the photo had a jacket on and that maybe it was a bit too cold for swimming. Ha.. duh! But the responses are still very informative, thanks everyone!! Drinking in the hot tub huh! COOL!!:D

~Trish

Archived