toiletries

Cwusinbunny

Shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bar soap in all cabins.

The suites have extras like eucalyptus shower gel, I think. And the higher categories also have the toiletries in plastic bottles instead of those cardboard things.

Does that mean us cheaper people in standard balconycabins only get cardboard boxes of shampoo?

On Carnival they had vendors who gave samples and they were placed in cabin in a dish. Do they do that on CP?

Was nice we had razors for ladies, tums, bath gel, body lotion, and a few other items. We received these extras on the Sensation out of Tampa and Legend out of Ft. Laud. both times was my sister and I and we loved the extra touches.

Debbie

Does that mean us cheaper people in standard balconycabins only get cardboard boxes of shampoo?

On Carnival they had vendors who gave samples and they were placed in cabin in a dish. Do they do that on CP?

Was nice we had razors for ladies, tums, bath gel, body lotion, and a few other items. We received these extras on the Sensation out of Tampa and Legend out of Ft. Laud. both times was my sister and I and we loved the extra touches.

Debbie

Sorry Debbie, unless you are in a suite or Elite status, it's little cardboard type boxes. No extras from vendors.

Hi folks!

I was wondering what sort of toiletries they provide you with on the Car. Princess? - ie. shampoo, conditioner, shower gel?

Can't wait! We leave in 11 days! WOOHOOO!

HR

Yes all categories except the following get cardboard toiletteries:

Everyone is correct. Please remember the nasty little cardboard containers are biodegradable and are good for the environment. So you may save a whale.Unless your ship hits one. :eek:

HR

Everyone is correct. Please remember the nasty little cardboard containers are biodegradable and are good for the environment. So you may save a whale.Unless your ship hits one. :eek:

And thats what my ship did....It Hit a Whale!!!! the whole ship shuddered!!

16_5_21.gif

Archived