Upgrades & Online credits

hawkfanI

We've booked a Dec 08 cruise on the IOS. Since booking we've convinced 4 other couples to join us through the same TA. There maybe two yet to join us! Would it be reasonable to think that the TA or cruise line may give us an upgrade or online credits? I thought I had posted there earlier but it must have got lost somewhere.

Your TA may give you some on board credit or a bottle of wine or something but I wouldn't expect much more and no you really wouldn't be in line for any type of upgrade. Group rates start at 8 cabins in which case you would get 1 free berth (1 person) fare from the largest type of category booked, though that person would still have to pay the taxes and fees. So if you have 3 insides, 1 GS, 4 D1's, then you would receive a discount based on the base fare of 1 person of the D1, . You can also earn different points for extra things though your TA would have to fill you in on the specifics.

Archived