Tropical print shirts and dresses for plus size gals?

I don't know how "plus size" you are - but Jams World has women's XXL in shirts. Also you could try a Jams World men's shirt. Lots of great colorful prints - they change each year. I bought a couple of Jams World shirts for my upcoming cruise through E-Bay. Google Jams World and / or search Jams World on EBay - there are a lot of options there as well.

Christmas Vacation is the BEST Christmas movie ever, hands down! Is it nipply in here?? :)

I'm looking for a tropical pluz size shirt also. JCPenney, Boston Store, and probably more of the lower-end department stores carry a line called Caribbean Joe. So far their spring stuff hasn't hit the stores here (WI), but I heard it would be soon. That's the first place I would check.

As for dresses, definitely check out Dress Barn and the Dress Barn Outlet. I found five dresses for myself, five for a friend, and another friend found a bunch more for herself. They usually have a missy side and a plus side. Plus--they are having crazy clearance sales right now.

IF you don't have any luck there, try Lane Bryant, Macy's (great prices, really!), Fashion Bug, and any other department store. You can usually find great stuff on the clearance racks.

Hope that helps!

Karen

Archived