Wine Packages on board NCL

Will be sailing on 2/8 on the Pearl. I know that MSC & I believe RCCL also offer a wine package deal. You pay "x" amount and you get "x" amounts of bottles of wine. Does anyone knoe if NCL offers this?

• 1 month later...

I have read recently on one persons review (I think it was the Spirit) that there was a wine package. As soon as you get on the ship there is table set up with wine and you can purchase 6 bottles and get the 7th free. The cost I don't know but most of there wine

(better wine) is $40 and up according to the the wine List. White Zinfindal is $22. If I am wrong on this info please let me know.

I have read recently on one persons review (I think it was the Spirit) that there was a wine package. As soon as you get on the ship there is table set up with wine and you can purchase 6 bottles and get the 7th free. The cost I don't know but most of there wine

(better wine) is $40 and up according to the the wine List. White Zinfindal is $22. If I am wrong on this info please let me know.

True, some of the wait staff on the NCL were trying to sell the wine package of buying six bottles and getting one free on the Gem last week.

Of course, it makes sense to start it sooner than later if you feel you'll bypass the six bottles needed. Although, you can get the package at anytime.

They'll do an average of $$ money spent on your bottle purchases and then come up with a dollar amount in which you can choose the free one from.

Archived