past guest

bigelow

As above, the time varies cruise to cruise. I've never been to a PG party that was held in the afternoon, but could be that way on my next cruise, who knows? The ones I've attended, folks are usually dressed for dinner...nice casual. Enjoy your party!:)

As above, the time varies cruise to cruise. I've never been to a PG party that was held in the afternoon, but could be that way on my next cruise, who knows? The ones I've attended, folks are usually dressed for dinner...nice casual. Enjoy your party!:)

Cotton, when have they usually held them? I think every ship I've been on it has been in the afternoon at 4:30 (although I recall one being at 4) I would think any later and they run into dinner time (even at 4:30 they have been pushing it in the past), but any earlier and they risk too many people staying for deck activities or in port... Actually, now that I think about it, I wish they would make them a different more inconvenient time :p LOL!!!

Do you get gold cards on a short cruise too? I know we wont have a part on this ship....

You get gold cards on your 2nd cruise, regardless of length...

You won't get a pin or party, but you'll get your S&S card for sure...

Do you get gold cards on a short cruise too? I know we wont have a part on this ship....

You will receive a gold card on your second through ninth sailing, length isn't an issue. From your tenth sailing onward you will receive a platinum card along with a number of perks. :)

Lucy, We have attended past guest parties at a wide range of times from 4:00 pm to as late as 8:00 pm. On our Conquest sailing last year our party was held at 7:00 pm in the Degas lounge. Our sailing must have been filled with past guests as it was the third consecutive PG party held there that day, the first being at 5:00 and the second at 6:00. :D

Our past guest party on the Freedom in the Med this summer was at 11 AM just before we pulled into Venice. That was way too early but the next week (we did a b2b) the party was in the evening. You really won't know until you get your invitation.

You get gold cards on your 2nd cruise, regardless of length...

You won't get a pin or party, but you'll get your S&S card for sure...

I'll be sailing for the second time this spring on Carnival and so I'm looking forward to that past guest party. Do they really give out pins to past guests?

I'll be sailing for the second time this spring on Carnival and so I'm looking forward to that past guest party. Do they really give out pins to past guests?

here is one from the Legend

0f9a_1.JPG

It's for sale on Ebay. :eek:

We were second-time cruisers on the Miracle and got the pretty gold S&S cards, pins and an invitation to the reception (5 pm). The invitation came the day before (along with the pins).

My husband, son, daughter and I are all past guests. Will we each get an invitation and pin?

Do you get gold cards on a short cruise too? I know we wont have a party on this ship....

A Gold card, which designates you as a Past Customer, is issued when checking in & boarding your cruise ship. If you haven't cruised (with Carnival) its red/white/blue.

Only the past guest is invited. You need your invitation to get into the lounge. Every member of the party/cabin who is a past guest will receive the invite and pin. But remember: Past Guest parties are only held on cruises five days or longer. EM

You will receive a gold card on your second through ninth sailing, length isn't an issue. From your tenth sailing onward you will receive a platinum card along with a number of perks. :)

Lucy, We have attended past guest parties at a wide range of times from 4:00 pm to as late as 8:00 pm. On our Conquest sailing last year our party was held at 7:00 pm in the Degas lounge. Our sailing must have been filled with past guests as it was the third consecutive PG party held there that day, the first being at 5:00 and the second at 6:00. :D

WOW! I can't imagine them having a party when more than half the people are at dinner... but I guess that cuts down on the number of guests that attend :p LOL! I think ours have always been between 4-5, I guess that's why it always seems SO crowded... definitely not something I would skip dinner for, LOL

My husband, son, daughter and I are all past guests. Will we each get an invitation and pin?

If your cruise is five nights or longer, yes you should all receive invitations to the PG party, as well as ship pins.

My DH & I are cruising in July, but only I am a past guest. What happens with that? Are we both invited to the PG party? Also, what do we do there? (@ the party)

Thanks!

We have cruised before with family members who were not past guests and as long as we were all in the same cabin we were all invited. And we all attended.

Ginny

Archived