wine and beer passes

dutchlove

Does Royal caribbean offer any wine passes? I know they have a wine package but that's not what I mean. Costa cruiseline had the "X pass" which was $15 a day for unlimited wine and beer during dinners.

No, Royal Caribbean has absolutely nothing like this.

But do tell.............. ;)

Does Royal caribbean offer any wine passes? I know they have a wine package but that's not what I mean. Costa cruiseline had the "X pass" which was $15 a day for unlimited wine and beer during dinners.

That just sounds like a recipe for trouble to me.

I'm in my late 40's. I'm not looking for a cheap way to get drunk! I think there is nothing wrong with trying to safe $$$ on expensive drinks. We ARE on vacation and do enjoy some wine with dinner and lunch. That's why I asked.

I'm in my late 40's. I'm not looking for a cheap way to get drunk! I think there is nothing wrong with trying to safe $$$ on expensive drinks. We ARE on vacation and do enjoy some wine with dinner and lunch. That's why I asked.

OH, I'm all for saving money and I don't doubt that you weren't thinking about the getting drunk aspect. However, you can be sure that others would and that's when the trouble would start.

Nope, just a wine package where you purchase a predetermined number of bottles at a discount. Depending on which level you buy, you get a larger selection of labels. The brochure I'm looking at is from awhile ago, but I can guarantee, none of the offerings are unlimited.

Archived