Crepes in the Radiance Solarium Cafe?

cck0000

Hi you guys.

Am I remembering correctly several posts about the crepes in the Solarium on the Radiance. Am I mistaken?

Are they a secret item that is not posted?

Some friends have been on the Radiance recently and did NOT see them.

Thank you crepes experts!

Hi

I was just on the Radiance in December. They are available in the cafe located in the Solarium. Only open certain hours and you have to order them. Only take about 5 minutes and are delicious. The machine they use to make them was down the first 2 days but was up for the last 4. They tasted great : ). Made right in front of you.

The Solarium Cafe on Radiance definitely has crepes..........and they are fabulous. You have to ask for them because they are made to order.

Check the daily Compass for their hours..................and I guarantee that you will not be able to eat just one!!!

Crepes on the Serenade. Thanks Carol. Three months from today I'm sailing away on the Serenade (but who is counting--:D). By the way, I met the most wonderful people from your way on the Vision the week before last week. Two couples were from Vancouver (men play team hockey) and a couple from Victoria. Later. Robin :cool:

Crepes on the Serenade. Thanks Carol. Three months from today I'm sailing away on the Serenade (but who is counting--:D). By the way, I met the most wonderful people from your way on the Vision the week before last week. Two couples were from Vancouver (men play team hockey) and a couple from Victoria. Later. Robin :cool:

Glad you had fun! We are a friendly group up here!;) Jean and I booked another one on her before she goes.:)

Archived