Handmade items from Cozumel??

supernanny

Anyone have suggestions for souveniers from Cozumel that are actually made there? I like to buy unique things that I won't find somewhere else. I have seen a few people talk about the blankets, some of the jewelry, and the vanilla. Is the vanilla stronger than what we buy in the US or is it just the good price that makes it so special? Just curious as I do use quite a bit for baking. We leave in a few days so if anyone can give me some ideas I would really appreciate them!

Anyone have suggestions for souveniers from Cozumel that are actually made there? I like to buy unique things that I won't find somewhere else. I have seen a few people talk about the blankets, some of the jewelry, and the vanilla. Is the vanilla stronger than what we buy in the US or is it just the good price that makes it so special? Just curious as I do use quite a bit for baking. We leave in a few days so if anyone can give me some ideas I would really appreciate them!

The vanilla is not stronger it just tastes better in my opinion. I can't help much with your other questions. We bought some Tequila and some glass fusion jewlery.

Have a great time.

Archived