Hawaii Movie Tours -Kaui

ncdebe

I have heard terrific things about their tour. You can do just a land tour of a combined land and helicopter tour. It is pricey, but not a soul has said it wasnt worth the money.

I havent been, but I have researched it for my visiting MIL. They can accomodate elderly and handicapped people as well but do not recommend the ATV vehicles for them. The tour offers an ATV and a mini-bus so you can pick.

http://www.hawaiimovietour.com/

Aloha

NCL Star 1/04

What's Next? Alaska 2005 - Ask me about an official CC group!

We did this land tour when we sailed the Star 10/03. It was so much fun. The driver and the guide were so funny and informative.

I have heard good reports about the helicopter tour.

Shelly

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;04;11;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

04/11/04 Coral Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2005;02;13;20;0;00&timezone=GMT-1000

02/13/05 Pride of Aloha

Norweigan Wind 03/03

Norweigan Star 10/03

We took this tour 1/04 and LOVED it. Our guide and driver were very informative. I would highly recommend it!!!

Hilary

Cruisin' to Mexico on the Vision of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

NCL Star - 1/4/04

RCCL Grandeur of the Seas - 6/21/98 (Free!!)

• 2 months later...

Can someone tell me where this tour goes? Does it go to Waimea Canyon? To the end of the road to the Na Pali lookout area? I understand it goes to movie locations, but that could all be in one area. I just haven't seen a description of the cities/destination the tour visits. Thanks.

Is there enough time to do the tour and helicopter tour if you are on island just the day from 7:30 to 6:00 pm when ship leaves. My wife called tour company and they said we would not be able to do the movie tour from crusie ship In Oct.

I made a reservation online, and the NEXT DAY a nice lady called my home to confirm what I wanted. I explained to her that we would be coming in on Infinity on April 1, 2005 and hoped that wouldn't be a problem. She said they'll be there at 8:00 to pick us up from the dock. Granted, we're not doing the helicopter add-on. I would check their website and see how long the combo tour is, and take it from there.

If anyone's interested, I found this fun little website that translates your first name into Hawaiian (http://www.alohafriends.com/names.html). So, henceforth I will be using the name below instead of "Devonne" until my cruise is over.

Later,

Kewone

Archived