Corona Beach Snorkeling??

Matt1108

I saw on a site somewhere that Corona Beach has some of the best snorkeling for the beach. Anyone have any info or suggestions as to the best beach snorkeling (I am a strong swimmer and avid snorkeler. My wife would rather hang out on a sandy beach with a book and a frozen drink.)

I saw on a site somewhere that Corona Beach has some of the best snorkeling for the beach. Anyone have any info or suggestions as to the best beach snorkeling (I am a strong swimmer and avid snorkeler. My wife would rather hang out on a sandy beach with a book and a frozen drink.)

There is Playa Corona in Coz & Corona Beach in Progresso

Haven't been yet but reasearch is telling me that it is worth the stop.

Check out Cozumel Insider. It has an up to date list of beaches with their amenities & ratings plus you can go deeper into each one & see pics too.

Cornona is listed as excellent for snorkeling, swimming, restrooms, lockers, shade, restaurant & bar.

I have decided to try Dzhul & Corona for snorkeling & then drive around the southern part of the island stopping for a swim & a drink as the mood strikes

then using the cross island road back to the pier. We have 8 hours (well 7.5 actually) think it'll work?????

eltigre

• 5 months later...

Archived