funpass help help help

teddygurl28

Okay this is probably a stupid question that was answered somewhere else-but i tried to find it and couldnt get anything. I booked a cruise in november and completed the fun pass in december, since then my boyfriend has moved and had is address changed. Do i need to go into the funpass and edit it to his new address? or do i just need to make sure that the address listed is the same as where his credit card is mailed to? :confused: any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Okay this is probably a stupid question that was answered somewhere else-but i tried to find it and couldnt get anything. I booked a cruise in november and completed the fun pass in december, since then my boyfriend has moved and had is address changed. Do i need to go into the funpass and edit it to his new address? or do i just need to make sure that the address listed is the same as where his credit card is mailed to? :confused: any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Funpass is only for homeland security...however with that said, it is super easy to change his address...just click edit and change.

Did he change is Id (drivers license) to match his new home address? If not I wouldn't change it.

They don't care where the credit card is mailed to.......

Don't even think about not giving the correct address.... Homeland Security watches the fun pass and if they find out your addresses don't match.. you will miss the ship and spend your vacation in a windowless room cryout for your momma....

Noooooooo not really:D just go change his address... I mean how much of your time could it take?

Don't even think about not giving the correct address.... Homeland Security watches the fun pass and if they find out your addresses don't match.. you will miss the ship and spend your vacation in a windowless room cryout for your momma....

Noooooooo not really:D just go change his address... I mean how much of your time could it take?

Lol, well if he has the luck that I have had recently with the funpass....weeks! I finally got the thing to say complete again today. It was happy last week and then undid itself. I have seriously entered the same flight information 12 times and it repeatedly forgot all of it, part of it, flipped the connections....etc. Arrrrrgh!

With that being said, good luck!

Amber

Lol, well if he has the luck that I have had recently with the funpass....weeks! I finally got the thing to say complete again today. It was happy last week and then undid itself. I have seriously entered the same flight information 12 times and it repeatedly forgot all of it, part of it, flipped the connections....etc. Arrrrrgh!

Same here. I e-mailed them a the responce was to e-mail them all the info and they will put it in for me. I was trying to get five of them right and one still is wrong:mad:

Yeah I kinda gave up after everything finally said complete, even though the arrows on the home page still indicated it was incomplete...Later on a different computer it showed it was complete....What a frustrating website...hopefully they can fix the gliches, ecspecially if they are going completely electronic!

Amber

Archived