'Phoenix Rising' now on Golden Princess

Momma Mojito

Just wanted all the fans of Phoenix Rising to know that they will be performing on the Golden Princess starting February 9/2008 The Wheelhouse Bar is where you will find them in the evenings. Great entertainers, their music is the best we have heard on our cruises. Bring your requests with you and I'm sure , you won't be disappointed. If you like to dance, with the music they play you will be on your feet all night long!!! Please tell them Gene and JoAnn say Hi!!

Just wanted all the fans of Phoenix Rising to know that they will be performing on the Golden Princess starting February 9/2008 The Wheelhouse Bar is where you will find them in the evenings. Great entertainers, their music is the best we have heard on our cruises. Bring your requests with you and I'm sure , you won't be disappointed. If you like to dance, with the music they play you will be on your feet all night long!!! Please tell them Gene and JoAnn say Hi!!

As we really like dancing with Joey and the boys also i checked on the April 12 sailing last nite and Phoenix Rising has been changed to the Island Princess and will not be on the Golden.............they are suppose to be on the Island now from Feb. 21 - June 16 i beleive.

I found out yesterday that Princess had changed Phoenix Rising's schedule again, but didn't have time to post it. Inthe last month they have changed their schedule three times. Hope they get on this ship and many more . Princess needs to pay attention to how entertaining this guys are. They helped to make our recent cruise on the Caribbean Princess very memorible! Please if any of you agree on how good they are call Princess and tell them. I know Joey, Jerry and Randy would appreciate it!!! Thanks

As we really like dancing with Joey and the boys also i checked on the April 12 sailing last nite and Phoenix Rising has been changed to the Island Princess and will not be on the Golden.............they are suppose to be on the Island now from Feb. 21 - June 16 i beleive.

Can you tell me were you got your information Thanks

How can you find out which groups are on which ships? Would love to know. Some I want to avoid, some I'd love to hear again.

Call the Princess entertainment department at 661-753-2403 If the groups you are looking to find info on has a contract they should be able to tell you.

Archived