What is above 8296 on the Carnival Conquest?

jam82

I was in cabin 8294 a couple years ago. The pool deck is above you. We were not happy with our location. They would start setting up lounge chairs around 5:00 am. It sounded as though a bowling alley was on top of us. If you can possibly make a change, I would:( !

Your cabin is not under an area where you will hear noise.

You lucked out there... look at the deck plan and its a wall that is next to 9294-- which is a stairwell for the pool deck.

Did youpick this cabin or was it given to you from booking a guarantee?

Thank you both for your input. Serene56 - It was a guarantee. The Guarantee is all I know, but I may have to start rethinking that with a baby. (This will be his second cruise in 14 months.) After reading BeCruiser, I actually called today to change, but they could only give me the very front or back of the ship so I left it alone. I guess I think I can handle noise better than the waves. Are you saying that you think the stairwelll won't be noisy or do I misunderstand your point about the wall? What would you have done BeCruiser? Any other input is appreciated. :-)

Stay where you are you wont hear nothing from that area.. unless you can get a cabin closer to the aft elevators.

We took an 18 month grand daughter last cruise. she had a ball. remember that the camps is open to families between noon and 2. We would take her there before her naps.

Carnival said that I could move down a floor and have a room in the aft, but I am afraid of the waves in the back. Thanks again.:)

Where is the cabin located?

I have cruised 7 times out of 10 in a cabin located across the aft.

It is an amazing view. You are far enough out of the waters not to feel the waves. I know a lot of people "say" the back of the ship gets more motion then a side. (its like being rocked very gently to sleep)

aft cabins are highly sought after. But only take a cabin on the Empress deck which is sandwiched between cabin space and away from public areas.

The balconies on that aft are very large compared to the side ones-- for the same amount of money.

Archived