Breakfast

jam82

Are you implying that they recycle the bacon? this is absurd!!

No. She was implying that the steward shouldnt have to carry the plates to the dish washer with your leftover bacon. My guess though, is there is a cart in the service corridor for all china and glassware from the dining areas, and someone picks the cart up every few hours to be cleaned

I leave my dishes in the room for them to be taken away. Should they still be there when it is time to go to bed, they're going in the hall. Not going to sleep with dirty dishes in the room. Don't do it at home and not going to do it in a hotel or on a cruise. Sorry if this bugs you :eek:

If you want excellent service and great food, go to the dining room for a nice sit down breakfast. They know your in a hurry so they try and get you in and out efficiently. We look forward to doing this on every cruise.

I like my 'warm up' breakfast while I'm getting ready (coffee, juice, fruit, maybe a muffin), and then off to the dining room for the 'main event' :p

I like my 'warm up' breakfast while I'm getting ready (coffee, juice, fruit, maybe a muffin), and then off to the dining room for the 'main event' :p

I like that approach!!! mmmmmmmmm

Great idea!

Now if i can figure out how to solve the issue that i wake up at about 730 or 8, and my DW likes to wake up at 1030....... I often end up eating two breakfasts. On the Lido deck when I get up, and another one when she gets up.

I like that approach!!! mmmmmmmmm

Great idea!

Now if i can figure out how to solve the issue that i wake up at about 730 or 8, and my DW likes to wake up at 1030....... I often end up eating two breakfasts. On the Lido deck when I get up, and another one when she gets up.

I'm right there with you on this one. My wife's idea of vacation is sleeping in until 10. I'm usually up on the Lido deck watching the sunrise. This is the most peaceful time to be on deck 9

Yes, I always have to have coffee as well before venturing out of the cave.

If your wife is sleeping till 10, and you're already ordering coffee for the cave, just have them throw in some of the other good items they offer. Takes the 'edge' off until she gets up and you can have a proper breakfast with her. Happy cruisin' :p

Archived