Which mall do you recommend?

Liesje

We want to go shopping in Miami pre cruise and can't decide whether to go the the Dolphin mall or the Miami International mall (or both:rolleyes: ).

Any thoughts??

Thanks

Got big bucks to blow? The Bal Harbour Shops. Otherwise Dolphin Mall.

We want to go shopping in Miami pre cruise and can't decide whether to go the the Dolphin mall or the Miami International mall (or both:rolleyes: ).

Any thoughts??

Thanks

I would reccomend Dadeland or Village of Merrick Park (for higher end stores). I HATE Dolphin Mall, I can never find anything and there...but a lot of people do seem to like it....

Both malls are nice. They are only 5 min away from each other, so you could go to both. Dolphin mall is bigger than International mall, however, more people go to International mall (don't know why). I find Dolphin mall to have more stores for young adults, you will definitively see more teens in Dolphin mall. But you could go to both, like I said, they are just 5 min away from each other.

Thanks y'all. I think we'll go to both :D We are not planning to spend too much money, just picking up some tiems for the cruise.

Cruisefan42, as the above poster said, these two malls are just 5 minutes away from eachother. On the map it seems Miami International is closer to the airport. I think I read somewhere there's a shuttle from the airport to the Dolphin mall but I'm not sure. You can ask at your hotel.

Happy cruising

Archived