Do You Include Kids in YOUR Gratuties? How Much?

Celhubb

It is an option :)

###

Live and learn........goes to show,I wanna see it all and dont shut any of them off.........

I understand shutting off signatures...........but why avatars??? Does that slow down puters too??

Just back from LOS. We were a party of 6 [me, my husband, and our 18 mo old, 4 yr old, 8 yr old and 15 yr old]. We tipped as if we were a party of six -- no "discounts" for the kids. To be honest, keeping kids happy and cleaned up after is probably *more* work for the staff than tending to adults. And all the staff did an excellent job. So we tipped what RCCL recommended per person. And for our main dining wait staff we even threw in some extra -- they were wonderful with all of us.

We just figure it into the cost of the vacation -- the staff work 6 months without even one day off. Our waiters both came from impoverished communities and were supporting families back home [not that they volunteered this info - by the way -- it came out slowly as we got to know them over the week.] And they were incredibly professional and attentive. Seemed to go the extra mile -- so we think they were worth every penny.

Archived