Spring Break 2005

sl0905

• 1 month later...

My oldest daughter attends Arizona State University and their spring break is March 13-20. My junior high age daughter's public school has off March 14-28.

My 14 year old and I will be cruising on the Vision of the Seas to Mexico with all the crazy spring breakers the week of March 13, 2005.

Jill

Last year, my mom and I went on the Majesty during prime Spring Break time. We had no problems with Spring Breakers. Remember that if someone is under 21, they have to have someone over 25 staying in their room. Don't worry too much about the Spring Breakers. We enjoyed our cruise so much, we are going again this Spring Break.

Well I guess this is the first Canadian to respond.

The College and Universities have there reading week, normally the end of Feb.

My daughters school has are on March Break/Spring Break March 14-18, we are pulling them early to enjoy a cruise on the enchantment March 10-14. They then go to school for a couple of days then they are off the March 25 and 28th for Easter.

Once our bad weather starts we don't care about taking kids out of school for some time to just escape the cold weather.

Archived