Just off the Sensation 2/7/2008

CruizinMom2c

We are back from a 3 day cruise on the Sensation....and we had a wonderful time! It was myself, my dh, our 9 month old son....and my MIL. Checking in was very easy and quick. We were probably in the first 20 on the ship. and we went straight to the Lido deck to eat w/ ease.

All of the food was wonderful...I had fish most of the time...but usually had a different type each meal. The variety was wonderful and everything was cooked well and presented nicely.

We had to change our seating b/c our TA requested the early seating but we were given the late...which wasnt a good idea w/ a baby. But no big deal I went straight to the dining room and got it changed and we were able to get our own table..since I didnt want to disturb anyone w/ having a baby.

The room was a decent size and with 3 adults and one baby in a crib...it was still doable..our steward was very accomidating and polite the whole time. Our room was always cleaned and fresh towels were always given.

The entire crew was wonderful....everytime we would past by a crew member, they would always address us and speak to our baby. Our waiter was the best though...having a 10 month old of his own...he loved playing w/ our son during dinner and even went to go get yogurt for him during each dinner.

All in all this was a wonderful trip...and we will sail the sensation again!

Archived