Shopping Mall between FLL and Downtown Miami?

Sandyrella

Can anyone tell me where to find one that's easy to get to and if possible, on the way from FLL to downtown Miami? We arrive around 11:30 a.m. and probably can't check into our hotel in Miami until about 3:00. We will have a rental car and would like to find a mall to look for last minute clothes (no necessities). :)

If not a mall...at least a Publix?

Thanks

We went to Pembroke Pines, which is about 8 miles west of I-95 on Pines/Hollywood Blvd. Not exactly on the way, but it was a nice area and had a lot of the stores my wife and I were after. I notice on the map that I-75 is only a couple miles west of the mall, so that would make it easier to get down to Miami

The Pembroke Lakes Mall would be a bit out of the way. Even if they were going to go that far west, the Sawgrass Mills and the Dolphin Mall offer more variety and a greater number of stores and outlets in each.

Thanks so much for the responses. Adventura Mall looks HUGE. Should have planned to arrive a few days prior just to go through the mall:p

Can you tell me if there is a wine store anywhere in that vicinity?

Thanks again,

Sandy

There is a Publics on Collins Ave ,from Mall head toward the beach, go south a short ditance ,on your right.

Just south of the Aventura Mall is a Total Wine & More store.This store is to wine, beer and liquor what the Home Depot is to lumber and hardware, it's huge and it's on your way from the mall to Miami. ;)

Archived