Roll Call: Coral Princess, Vancouver to Whittier (AK), 09/01/08

elfintech

My partner Jeff and I (I'm on the left, he's on the right in the avatar/profile pic) will be taking our first cruise together on this sailing to Alaska in September, after celebrating our fifth anniversary in June. It's Jeff's first cruise ever, and only my second, with my first having been a Caribbean cruise 22 years ago, when I was briefly dating a travel agent. I'm hoping this will be just the first of many cruises together.

My queer-friendly best friend and his wife live in Tampa, while Jeff and I live in the SF Bay Area. We don't get to see each other very often now that we're on opposite coasts, and when they decided to do this sailing they talked us into joining them. We've wanted to do a cruise together, and we've wanted to see Alaska, so this is a great way to do all of that and spend time with our friends, too.

Still, it would be really nice to find other FODs on this cruise, too. How about it? Anyone else travelling to Alaska on the Coral Princess with us?

• 6 months later...

Archived