RFS vs. 2 connecting cabins

We currently have 2 connection cabins on FOS reserved, one inside and one balcony cabin. We are considering the RFS instead of the 2 rooms and i wanted to get peoples opinion on which you think would work the best for us? There will be the 4 of us staying in the cabin, us and our 2 kids ages 2-5. We also have a nanny, but got her her own cabin. The only positive i see with the RFS vs. the 2 connecting cabins is the sitting area. That might making the nannys job a little easier with the kids at night if there is a common area for them to play.

Thoughts??

Well, for your smaller family with younger kids that would probably work out just fine. Having teen girls, we always have to think of the bathroom situation.... One would definitely NOT work. Does the RFS have two, anyway??

I beleive it does have 2 bathrooms.

Yes, it does have 2 bathrooms. We are a family of 5, our 3 DDs will be 12, 7 and 5 at the time out our cruise on LOS. We chose the RFS over two connecting cabins because we like having the living space as well as the 2 bdrms and 2 baths. My DH also likes to have room to hang out when he tires of the crowded public areas. The Concierge service with the RFS is also a plus.:)

Archived