Royal Family Suite question

sprite

Hi all - I was going to book 2 junior suites for me, DH, DS (2-1/2), DBaby (7 mos.) in one room and mom, dad, uncle, and brother in the other. We were going to turn the sofa around for DS to sleep in.

Now we're considering getting the Royal Family Suite but I don't know where DS would sleep. We'd take the master bedroom with me and DH in the bed, baby in a pack'n'play and DS ??? Then mom and dad would be in the other room and uncle and brother in the sofa bed. I don't think we'd be using the pullman beds.

Is there enough room in the master bedroom for a rollaway bed? Anyone have any pictures of a voyager class RFS?

The Royal Family suites have two bedrooms with two twin beds convertible to a queen. One bedroom also has two pullman beds. There's a sofa bed in the living room. This is from RCCI's website:

Two bedrooms with twin beds that convert to queen-size beds (one room with third and fourth Pullman beds), two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed, private balcony, and concierge service. (610 sq.

We have had a RFS on the Enchantment, and it was a great cabin for our family of 5 (DW and I and our 3 kids)...I'm not sure I would like it as much for 6 adults and 2 children, however...especially if you are not planning to use the pullman beds.

With 2 JS cabins you will have 2 full sized bathrooms, and a little more personal/sleeping space for your immediate family (you and your DH and 2 children).

The suite perks are nice, but the RFS really works best when there are only 2 adults in the family group.

Archived