Quick question about cruise documents

sdmike

I see on the RCI website that we can check in on-line and print something called a "set sail pass". When I read the description, it sounds similar to an airline boarding pass.

I've also looked at the sample of the "guest vacation document" (either paper or electronic), and it appears to duplicate some of the information that we already provided during on-line check-in, like how you want to handle your on-board expenses.

My question is, if I check in on-line and print the set sail pass, will I still receive the vacation (cruise) docs, and if so, do I need to fill out the forms inside again? Also, are there any other documents that I'm going to get from RCI or the travel agent that I need to be looking for?

Thanks

I knew I'd run across the answer as soon as I posted the question. Sheesh. Like making it rain by washing your car. :rolleyes:

Found this in the section about check-in:

Note: If you successfully complete Online Check-In and receive a SetSail Pass, you will NOT be required to complete any of the forms contained within your Guest Vacation Documents relating to check-in.

Thanks guys for the great information! It's sooooo much easier than the last time I sailed on RCI (long time ago)

On a TOTALLY unrelated note, I was just in San Pedro catching a boat to Catalina, and there sat the Vision. She sure is purdy. I even spotted my room. LOL

Archived