A few Nassau questions

jillmar

My husband and I are looking for something unusual to do in Nassau. We will be there from 8:00 am until 11:00 pm.

I was thinking of going to a unique beach away from the crowds. Not knowing the area I was wondering if Cable beach or Cabbage beach were "away from it all." We would also like to have beach chairs, restrooms and drinks available.

I was also looking into the Powerboat Adventures. It looks like a full day of fun. Has anyone done this? I'm a little leary about going that fast in a boat, though!:eek:

Has anyone hired a private tour guide for a full day's tour?

I was also thinking of having dinner in the main city of Nassau. Is it safe to walk around at night and can anyone recommend a restaurant.

If you have any suggestions for out of the ordinary adventures please let me know. We are really looking forward to our trip to Nassau. Thank you for your help.

It sounds like from what I've heard that BCH is the way to go if you want a quiet, uncrowded beach. For $15 you get use of the beach and pool, as well as their chairs, towels and they have food/drink available for purchase.

You can do a free walking tour and save the money of a tour guide.

My understanding is that as long as you stay in the populated areas you will be fine at night. Haven't heard/read anything otherwise yet. Senor Frogs is where we are headed but if you are looking for someplace a bit more peaceful, maybe someone can recommend something. HTH!

Archived