best snorkeling in Roatan?

jetta

Could someone tell me the best place to go in Roatan for snorkeling? We wanted to go to a beach and snorkel from there? Can anyone tell me about the snorkeling at fins and flippers? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Could someone tell me the best place to go in Roatan for snorkeling? We wanted to go to a beach and snorkel from there? Can anyone tell me about the snorkeling at fins and flippers? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

roatan is fabulous for snorkeling from the beach.. have not heard of fins and flippers but there are many places on the beach like bananarama and fosters that for 5.00 you can have the use of facilities, and a chaise lounge but for the snorkeling you need to walk a short way down the beach in front of where the ship's excursions go.. tabiana beach.. its only like a 2 minute walk without paying for the ship's excursion.. just tell the taxi you want to go to bananarama (that's the closest one ). the snorkeling is FANTASTIC right from the beach, very close to shore

When we went to Roatan we just asked the cab driver to take us to a good beach for snorkeling on the west side. I don't know the name of the beach that he took us to but it was very secluded and the snorkeling was amazing right off the beach.

Archived