Dessert menu

meneelyb

We will be on the Caribbean Princess 3/30. Are dessert menus posted anywhere online? I have searched most websites and haven't found information about desserts. This is our first cruise with Princess and I am wondering what desserts are too good to miss!

PS. I forgot what board I was looking at earlier and I actually posted this on a port of call board. Boy did I deserve the reply I received!

Last year on the Crown, we had peaches stuffed with almond paste that was sooo good.:D We found them one afternoon in the Horizon Buffet. I think they were also offered after dinner.

Also, check out the pastries and gelato in the International Cafe. If you like cookies, you can get them from the International Cafe also.

Two words....Princess Dream
The Love Boat Dream USED to be the best chocolate dessert anywhere. I really think that Princess changed the recipe a couple of years ago, because lately it's still been good, but not as good as it used to be.

ALL of the flavors of ice cream are great!

Les

In answer to your question I have never found dessert menu on-line. But, looking at the menu won't tell you which ones are best. And, don't believe what everyone else says about which dessert is the best or almost the best. It is a subjective evaluation. The only way to know which desserts are the best is to try them. This can put quite a strain on a person but in the interest of scientific examination there is really no other way to find the answer to your question as to which desserts "are too good to miss."

I'm the odd ball. I don't like the souffles. I do love their ice creams and no matter what other desert I order I always try the ice cream as well. I'm generally not an ice cream lover either.

Try them all and then you won't miss a thing!

Archived