High Chairs on Miracle

Rotnkid49

We will be on the Miracle with our 4 grandchildren (& their parents) in April and was wondering if the dining room has high chairs for the 2 younger ones. Do we have to request them beforehand or once we get to the dining room the 1st night?

• 2 months later...

I was going to say -- I'll let you know as we sail on her May 1.... but I see that you are sailing on May 9 -- so unfortunately my answer won't get to you in time.

Because we have a 10-12 hour drive to the port, and will have multiple stops at restaurants along the way, we are taking our own booster chair from our 17 month old neice who is sailing with us.

Have a safe and happy trip.

Tracey

I am sure its the same with all carnival ships....

and on the last two with our son...we just requested the highchair when we got to the dining room. So when they seat you , they will probably already have their assistant get a highchair for your baby. :)

We're sailing on HAL and I just called ship services to let them know we will be needing a high chair in the dining room. I didn't want to wait and get there and them not have any avaliable due to all the other littles ones already booking them... Dinner would hae been a real hassel with a 1 year old.

Archived