This website

huxlemo

It keeps giving me double post! It goes into a time out and I refresh it then BAM I have a double post. AAARRGGGHHH!

The double post occurs when you post...time out...refrsh. the refresh actually is what causes the repost.

Next time you time-out trying to post, do not refresh, instead click back, or reload the Carnival board lobby. Then check to thread you were posting to. Even if the Lobby thread title doesn't show your post, most times your post will be on the thread.

I have had to get in the habit of copying to the clip board every time I post. If my post fail it is easy to repost....well, easy once I can reload the thread.:rolleyes:

The double post occurs when you post...time out...refrsh. the refresh actually is what causes the repost.

Next time you time-out trying to post, do not refresh, instead click back, or reload the Carnival board lobby. Then check to thread you were posting to. Even if the Lobby thread title doesn't show your post, most times your post will be on the thread.

I have had to get in the habit of copying to the clip board every time I post. If my post fail it is easy to repost....we easy once I can reload the thread.:rolleyes:

Very true... the refresh just sends the info again. I do the same thing with copying all of my posts! LOL! Very rarely do I get a double post... that is caused by "refreshing"

Archived