On-line check-in - missing information?

RustaRoo

This morning my TA got a note from HAL saying that my address while in the US, was missing from the on-line form I had completed. I have the HAL hotel address and went back in this morning to insert it. After looking at the form 4 timess and not finding the particular question - I had to give up. (Of course this was before having my morning coffee....)

I'll try again now to see if the form is any clearer. Has anyone else had this problem?? I guess I'll have to call HAL and tell them the question has vanished from their on-line form!

Hi.

My TA forwarded me the same email this morning, however it said all immigration information was missing - yep, I know - I haven't filled out the online form yet for anyone in our party.

I've wanted to ever since I picked up our docs (3/19 noordam sailing) but have been holding off so I didn't seem overly-anxious ;). Oh well.

Asked DH to pickup the passports on his way home from work and I will spend part of the evening filling out the forms.

This morning my TA got a note from HAL saying that my address while in the US, was missing from the on-line form I had completed. I have the HAL hotel address and went back in this morning to insert it. After looking at the form 4 timess and not finding the particular question - I had to give up. (Of course this was before having my morning coffee....)

I'll try again now to see if the form is any clearer. Has anyone else had this problem?? I guess I'll have to call HAL and tell them the question has vanished from their on-line form!

I think that you are trying to use the online check in. My wife is from Nicaragua, and when I checked her in, I had to give a US addrerss. Somewhere on the form it asks if you are a US citizen. Then it asks if you are departing the US within 12 hours. if so give the flight info. If not, another screen pops up and wants to know the address you will be staying while in the US. For example if you are staying in a hotel overnight, they want the address of the hotel.

Hope this helps.

ps I also had problems with this site for a little while.:confused:

I think that you are trying to use the online check in. Somewhere on the form it asks if you are a US citizen. Then it asks if you are departing the US within 12 hours. if so give the flight info. If not, another screen pops up and wants to know the address you will be staying while in the US. For example if you are staying in a hotel overnight, they want the address of the hotel.
Yes, indeed I am using the online check-in. I am a Canadian citizen. I am staying in a hotel, arranged by HAL, the night PRIOR to my cruise, not after. I am leaving Fort Lauderdale within 12 hours of disembarkation. I've searched and searched and can find nothing for pre-cruise stay hotel information.

I called HAL and once I gave them my booking number (and I explained the request to my TA), the gentleman I was speaking to said he would rectify it immediately and promptly said 'you're good to go'! No other explanation given or sought:) I've got packing to do!

RustaRoo

As a Canadian, I encountered this question when I was registering with my airline (air Canada) to fly to the USA. Could this be where you saw the question?

Dick

No, as stated in my original posting it was from HAL regarding the on-line immigration/check-in form. Anyway, all has been resolved now.

About 10 days ago, our TA got a call from HAL saying that we had not filled in the state where our emergency contact lived. I immediately pulled up the forms on line -- it was there. Our TA called HAL back and sure enough - it was there -- they admitted that it was their fault -- they didn;t see it!!!

Archived