Nick Family Cruise

brytyje3

• 1 month later...

We booked! We were able to get a GS. DS will be 5, dh & I are going. I'm getting frustrated not being able to book anything with the cruise line, though! They won't give us booking #'s until Nick turns over the res to RCCL in ?June.

We booked! We were able to get a GS. DS will be 5, dh & I are going. I'm getting frustrated not being able to book anything with the cruise line, though! They won't give us booking #'s until Nick turns over the res to RCCL in ?June.

Welcome to Cruise Critic mommybot! Have a great time on the Freedom! :D

I can't get signed up for m&m until RCCL takes over Nick's res, and Nick's res # isn't RCCL's and they don't recognize the #, so I'm assuming I can't sign up for m&m until then. BTW, this is our second RCCL cruise. How do I put this in our posts, like yours, with the counter?

I can't get signed up for m&m until RCCL takes over Nick's res, and Nick's res # isn't RCCL's and they don't recognize the #, so I'm assuming I can't sign up for m&m until then. BTW, this is our second RCCL cruise. How do I put this in our posts, like yours, with the counter?

Scroll up to the top of this page and click “user cp” then on the left hand side click “edit signature” and you can post stuff in there like what cruises you’ve been on and stuff. To get a countdown clock scroll again to the top of the page and click “countdown clocks” create one and copy your code in to your signature. I hope you got all that! :D

Archived