What do you like about the NOS?

The Navigator is just so beautiful! I love looking out over the Promenade from the library. Boleros Bar is also gorgeous with all its glass art. Unfortunately, Capt. Rick Sullivan is no longer on Navigator. He was so friendly and accessable.

the nos is full of fun things to do for every age group- your family is sure to have a wonderful time-

we love this size ship- royal promenade, ice rink, nice cabins, chops, portofino, exercise facility, solarium pool, and all the other fun places onboard- great ship!!!

OH I LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THis SHip!!! We renewed our vows on a 7 nt western carribean last year. The ship is so pretty and the staff was wonderful!!! I loved the adults only pool, it was just so pretty. The ice show was awesome and the activities were great. I did not care for the cruise director AT ALL (less than any previous cruise) but hopefully he has changed by now. Portofino's was great, pools were great, and I could have had 4 or 5 sea days. We have decided to probably take a 9 night trip on Explorer of the Seas to have more sea days on the same class ship since we enjoyed it so much.

ENJOY YOU WILL LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEE her!

Archived