Which is best side to be on Legend?

deerby27

Let me clarify want I was looking for: PORT or STARBOARD!

Can't really say since the ship will dock in various locations and even at the same pier it can be turned around one week and then be facing a different direction the next.

Fred

Can't really say since the ship will dock in various locations and even at the same pier it can be turned around one week and then be facing a different direction the next.

Fred

Not to mention ending up parked beside another ship and having a lovely view of their balconys.

Which side of the ship would you want to have your cabin for the 2 docking ports on the Legend? I would like to be able to look out and see the port.

We had a starboard side cabin. We were port side in Tampa, Grand Cayman(anchored) and Roatan(docked). At Cozumel we were on the wrong side and at Belize it doesn't matter since you are anchored so far off shore.

We had a starboard side cabin. We were port side in Tampa, Grand Cayman(anchored) and Roatan(docked). At Cozumel we were on the wrong side and at Belize it doesn't matter since you are anchored so far off shore.

Holy Cow John, I saw myself in your photos!! i was on the Legend the same week and you took a picture of me! I am uploading my photos and maybe I took a picture of you! Probably not, but at least you can see your cruise from a different angle.

If you give me your email, i can send the link to you

Holy Cow John, I saw myself in your photos!! i was on the Legend the same week and you took a picture of me! I am uploading my photos and maybe I took a picture of you! Probably not, but at least you can see your cruise from a different angle.

If you give me your email, i can send the link to you

That's wild...you're the second person that has seen themselves in my pics.

send the link to hogtyde88@yahoo.com

If you're on the port side of the ship, and it docks starboard side to, then you might be looking at the ocean or looking across the harbor to the port even tho you're starboard side to. If you're on the starboard side and the ship docks starboard side to, you might be looking at warehouses while the people on the port side are looking at the port, even tho they're not port side to. Follow me so far?

Now if you're on the starboard side and the ship docks port side to, bow first, then...............................................:D

Dan

If you're on the port side of the ship, and it docks starboard side to, then you might be looking at the ocean or looking across the harbor to the port even tho you're starboard side to. If you're on the starboard side and the ship docks starboard side to, you might be looking at warehouses while the people on the port side are looking at the port, even tho they're not port side to. Follow me so far?

Now if you're on the starboard side and the ship docks port side to, bow first, then...............................................:D

Dan

dizzy1.gif :p

For someone who has been on the Carnival Legend lately, when you were docked on Cozumel which side (port or starboard) gave you the best view.

And when you were docked in Roatan, which side (port or starboard) gave you the best view of the island. Only relevant serious replays welcomed.

For someone who has been on the Carnival Legend lately, when you were docked on Cozumel which side (port or starboard) gave you the best view.

And when you were docked in Roatan, which side (port or starboard) gave you the best view of the island. Only relevant serious replays welcomed.

In November, the port side was best in Cozumel for the position of the ship at that time. But for the ship that was docked next to us, port side would have a view of our ship and starboard had a view out to sea, so it really depends on the positioning of the ship as it docks. Also port side in Cozumel was facing the island, but the actual dock was on the starboard side.

In Roatan, port side was facing the island.

In November, the port side was best in Cozumel for the position of the ship at that time. But for the ship that was docked next to us, port side would have a view of our ship and starboard had a view out to sea, so it really depends on the positioning of the ship as it docks. Also port side in Cozumel was facing the island, but the actual dock was on the starboard side.

I don't remember you from school, but we must have gone to the same one! :D

Think you musta got better grades than me.

Dan

Thank you for the best answer all day!

The reason for the humor is that it all depends on how many ships are in a port that day and who arrives when. And sometimes they turn the ship before docking and sometimes when they leave port. So we don't know which side is better.

Dan

The reason for the humor is that it all depends on how many ships are in a port that day and who arrives when. And sometimes they turn the ship before docking and sometimes when they leave port. So we don't know which side is better.

Dan

Gee, thanks for that tip. It must be I did not learn anything on my first 19 cruises. I am just looking for recent experience on this particular cruise.

Gee, thanks for that tip. It must be I did not learn anything on my first 19 cruises. I am just looking for recent experience on this particular cruise.

Ok, you don't like humorous answers and you don't like honest answers. Make up your own.

Dan

Ok, you don't like humorous answers and you don't like honest answers. Make up your own.

Dan

What on earth made you think I didn't like honest answers?

I just wanted to know on which side past cruisers may have been on.

I certainly would not have taken anything as gospel, just past experience.

And you need to get a life!

Dan

Yeah they're just having fun.

There's no need to be rude. It's an internet forum, not a life or death decision.

If you don't like the answers, then don't ask.

Archived