Which is best side to be on Legend?

deerby27

What on earth made you think I didn't like honest answers?

I just wanted to know on which side past cruisers may have been on.

I certainly would not have taken anything as gospel, just past experience.

And you need to get a life!

So that I'm clear, if I ask dumb questions, the answers to which I should already know. Then I would have a life?

Dan

Gee, thanks for that tip. It must be I did not learn anything on my first 19 cruises. I am just looking for recent experience on this particular cruise.

Someone with 19 Cruises under their belt should of known the answer of the freakin question.

They sell humor pills in the ships store. :D

Smile, Go out and have some fun, live alittle.

Fred

For someone who has been on the Carnival Legend lately, when you were docked on Cozumel which side (port or starboard) gave you the best view.

And when you were docked in Roatan, which side (port or starboard) gave you the best view of the island. Only relevant serious replays welcomed.

Ok...everyone serious up. This is a public forum. No one is allowed to express their opinion nor is any humor allowed. Shame on you all.:cool:

Does anyone know which side of the Legend has the best beer?:confused:

Depends on whether or not you like to smoke whilst drinking. :D

ETA: crap, forgot we were talking about the Legend. I will give this some serious research in a couple of weeks.

Mornin' jumper dude!!

Sorry:o ...I forgot where I was for a minute. :p

It's ok...just don't let it happen again.:cool: :p

Does anyone know which side of the Legend has the best beer?

Depends...do you prefer the left tap or the right tap?:p

OK, OK my bad! I did not mean to get everyone in an uproar over what I thought was a simple question. I should have phrased it better. Yes, after 19 cruises I do know that it varies week to week which side of the ship faces shore. What I wanted was maybe someone that was on last week to tell me which side they were on. I know it is not gospel, but just what you had. Been a tough winter and my sense of humor has been stretched. I need a vacation!

OK, OK my bad! I did not mean to get everyone in an uproar over what I thought was a simple question. I should have phrased it better. Yes, after 19 cruises I do know that it varies week to week which side of the ship faces shore. What I wanted was maybe someone that was on last week to tell me which side they were on. I know it is not gospel, but just what you had. Been a tough winter and my sense of humor has been stretched. I need a vacation!

We were docked port side.

OK

I'm taking a vacation in 2 weeks. Altho retirement does make vacationing tough. Can't tell if its a vacation or more goofing off.

Dan

Archived