Belfast

Grannycb

I have had a reply now from someone called Caroline Cooke from Mini-coach Travel. She gives a different E-mail address & a mobile number. She requests credit card info. by E-mail which I do not think is safe. We are trying to get more information. She says they do tours from the cruise ships for 30 pounds each & no mention of a minimum number of people.

CHUNK47- I think that Bob.K said that you were 'AT' a bit of a loss as to where he could get cask conditioned ale in Northern Ireland, which is a bit different from saying that you 'Are' a bit of a loss.

Graham.

Hello Graham - I've e-mailed the address provided but not heard back. Could you please provide the alternate e-mailfor Caroline Cooke as well as her mobile number?

Thanks!

Jyl

There seems to be a bit of confusion at the moment. Some sources have us arriving early & some say mid day, but we do not leave till later in the evening. I am not sure how long the tour will be either.:confused:

Graham.

My wife now has her home phonenumber & will phone her. I will have to get this info for you a little later as I am not at home at the moment, but I will do so soon. I will also check with the lady in question first, to ensure that it is OK to post it

Graham.

I have had the all clear to post the E-mail address for Caroline Cooke from Mini-Coach Travel : rodneyandcaroline@hotmail.co.uk

If you contact her at that address, you can get all the information you need. My understanding is that the passengers do not need to find others to make up the minimum number of 10 but if they do not get 10, then the tour will not happen. They get quite a lot of Cruise Ship business through Cruise Critic. It is however in your interests to try to get others through your Roll Call to make up the numbers.

Graham.

I have had the all clear to post the E-mail address for Caroline Cooke from Mini-Coach Travel : rodneyandcaroline@hotmail.co.uk

If you contact her at that address, you can get all the information you need. My understanding is that the passengers do not need to find others to make up the minimum number of 10 but if they do not get 10, then the tour will not happen. They get quite a lot of Cruise Ship business through Cruise Critic. It is however in your interests to try to get others through your Roll Call to make up the numbers.

Graham.

We have booked their Giants Causeway and Belfast tour for Aug 7. We are on the Azamara Journey. Posted on our rollcall but also posting here in case you may be looking for a similar tour. Trying to get 8 more signed up!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived