canopy adventures

sickofsnowinmich

Hi there:

Trying to finalize our shore excursions and wondering if anyone has done any of the canopy adventures. We're sailing on the Crown April 5 and we're looking at either adventure in Antigua or Barbados. Booked through Princess or on your own. Any comments would be welcome.:)

Thanks-

Nancy

The title doesn't really tell you though, it is zip-lining throught the jungle! I saw Samantha from TC, and realized what it was!

It was AMAZING...I will do that excursion on every cruise in every port I can!

I highly recommend it!

Someone on the NCL board said their husband and son did one on Antigua. It was a long boring ride up on a tram, pretty much fun on the ziplines, long walk back going uphill. Obviously Princess may use a different company than NCL. We were going to do it but had to cancel due to shoulder injury.

We did one in Jamaica. Had a great time. I thought I might be too old to do it at 59, but wasn't. The helpers really take care of you coming and going on the platforms. Go for it!

We did the one in St Lucia and it was totally amazing. I would do it at every port if they had it. My sister is doing it in a few weeks. Look out for Jean Luc aka coco . He is one of the guides. Make sure you take your video as you can, or they will video it for you., You can go to you tube and see some of them in St Lucia, Just you tube st lucia zip lining.

Cat

Hi there:

Trying to finalize our shore excursions and wondering if anyone has done any of the canopy adventures. We're sailing on the Crown April 5 and we're looking at either adventure in Antigua or Barbados. Booked through Princess or on your own. Any comments would be welcome.:)

Thanks-

Nancy

We did the Canopy Adventures Zip Lines tours in both Alaska and Hawaii. We enjoyed Alaska more. The zips were longer and it was larger area. Don't miss it = you will have a GREAT time!!!!

Archived