Special itinerary for Enchantment

junobeach

I should have added that I did a google search. An Elvis Impersonator came up advertising for this cruise, but they were advertising the normal itinerary (Key West/Cozumel). When I called RCI - they could not explain why the itinerary came up CocoCay and Nassau. So, that's why I'm confused and was looking for info from anyone who might know what's going on. BTW - RCI also told me they "don't book groups". I find this hard to believe!

I should have added that I did a google search. An Elvis Impersonator came up advertising for this cruise, but they were advertising the normal itinerary (Key West/Cozumel). When I called RCI - they could not explain why the itinerary came up CocoCay and Nassau. So, that's why I'm confused and was looking for info from anyone who might know what's going on. BTW - RCI also told me they "don't book groups". I find this hard to believe!

All cruiselines book groups.

Most likely the itinerary was changed because of an issue in the original port for that week. A group on board would be the last thing I would associate with a change of itinerary

I think this might be a theme cruise....check that listing. I want you to know that RCCL does book tour groups of large size UNFORTUNATELY. I am booked on Serenade of the Sea cruise in November and a large size travel group out of NYC will be on this ship too. It is too late for me to cancel with airlines booked and hotel booked in San Juan. My vacation time from work has been confirmed for this time period and it is locked in stone. I was told if I was inconveniced while onboard to see the guest service manager and complain by Crown and Anchor staff! Yes, really! So, I do that this tour group is not conducting themselves in front of us in very inappropriate ways or my husband will go crazy!

CincinnatiGal

A bunch of my neighbors are going on this cruise for a Group Event- which I think may be Girls Scouts, I do not remember for sure though. This may mean that a lot of kids may be on board this cruise, which is good or bad depending how much you like seeing kids running around on board.

-Speaking of kids, do remember that NJ students are off that week and many parents bring them on cruises this time of year because of how much $$ you save.

Archived