Randall In The Piano Bar

swimsimcoe

Just Wondering If Anyone Knows What Happend To Randall Who Was The Piano Bar Host On The Veendam A Couple Years Ago.he Was The Best Piano Host I Ever Encountered And You Would Have To Come Early Every Night To Get Into The Piano Bar.did Contests And Games And The Bartender There Was Helping Him And Hysterical.

Randall Powell is a favorite of mine, too, in the Piano Bar. He was just on our recent Zuiderdam cruise on 2/9/08. He told me he's leaving the ship in April to join the national tour to play Edna in Hairspray.

THANKS FOR THE INFO.HE WAS ON MY FIRST CRIUSE AND HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED SINCE.oNE PIANO BAR-CARNIVAL-WAS EMPTY AND TOO SMOKY,ONE GUY-ANOTHER HAL-SANG IN HEAVY PHILIPINO ACCENT-AND DID A LOT OF ELVIS-NOT A PRETTY SITE.I COULD GO ON BUT REALLY DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

GOOD FOR HIM-HE WILL BE VERY GOOD I THINK.

Hi Peggy

How have you been? If I remember correctly, you're back on the Noordam next month, right? (I'm sooo jealous!)

Hey you beat us with your 2/9 cruise! Yes, back on the beautiful Noordam in two weeks! We've snagged ourselves another stern VA, this time on deck 7! Really looking forward to relaxing after the hectic couple of months we've had! I hope some of the same crew are on board -- and the entertainment has changed...:rolleyes:

Glad to hear that Randall should be on my March transatlantic on Zuiderdam. Really enjoyed his performances on two previous cruises, Maasdam and Noordam.

Bob

I'm not really into the piano bar as most, but I did go several times when I was on the Maasdam and I enjoyed Randall.

I'm not really into the piano bar as most, but I did go several times when I was on the Maasdam and I enjoyed Randall.

Randall is more of an "Entertainer" than just a "Piano Man" hence is upcoming role as Edna.:D I haven't found another one like him and have fond memories of our Noordam TA with him!:D

• 3 years later...

We loved Randall, met him on the Oosterdam in 2009 on a back to back, 24 nights virtually all spent with him at the Piano Bar, with two groups of friends we met on board. We purposely booked a cruise in 2010 because he was on board. Again very entertaining. He then became a client of mine and just emailed me yesterday to tell me that he is leaving ships to go to China to headline at a hotel

Archived