Ship's Shuttle From Port Of Miami To Fll

ds521

This will be our first cruise with NCL, and wondered if anyone can tell me how to book the cruiseline's transfer from Miami's port to Ft. Lauderdale airport. Our flight doesn't leave until 3 PM so we're not worried about any time factors.

An alternate way to get to FL airport is to book the Everglades tour when you arrive at Miami. It takes you on an airboat tour thru the Everglades which is fun then leaves you off at the airport. As long as your flight is after 1:30 PM you can do this. Which yours is. Not much more than the straight transfer price and a good way to fill the morning. Beats sitting around the airport.

I am looking at our shore excursion tour description from our Jan. 20 Pearl cruise.

For the Everglades tour to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, the approx. duration is 4 1/2 hours and cost $49.

It also say that this tour is only for guests with flights departing after 4:30 p.m. from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport.

Maybe you can change your flight departure. We had gone on the air boat ride while we were on our own before the cruise.

The cost from the Port of Miami to FLL airport is $20 through the ship shuttle.

$15 pp from mia/ fll call your ta they have to do it , if you didn't go straight through ncl. we are on the same 3;00 schedule, so it will work out good, they won't do it unless flight is after 1:30. ncl put it on my charge card.:rolleyes:

Our flight was 1:15 PM this past Sunday and we were able to book it no problem. Of course we used our concierge, and believe me, we were at the airport with PLENTY of time to spare...

Basically you can sign up at the reception desk... they will send you the appropriate luggage tags and you are ready to go.

Archived