Cruise leaving in 2 weeks - will prices drop more

We are sailing out in a week and we decided we wanted to upgrade our room. There are still tons of spaces left on the boat, will they drop the prices right before the sailing. If so when do they do that. The category I want is still at full price even though they aren't selling - i'm confused is there no such thing as last minute deals on carnival if so whats the secret to getting them. Do I just keep calling my pvp every day. She keeps telling me is will sell out but do people really book suites the day before they leave at full price. I won't switch categories unless the prices drop more. Do I have to camp out infront of the boat and wait in a line to get a deal or can I call and get it the day before

We are sailing out in a week and we decided we wanted to upgrade our room. There are still tons of spaces left on the boat, will they drop the prices right before the sailing. If so when do they do that. The category I want is still at full price even though they aren't selling - i'm confused is there no such thing as last minute deals on carnival if so whats the secret to getting them. Do I just keep calling my pvp every day. She keeps telling me is will sell out but do people really book suites the day before they leave at full price. I won't switch categories unless the prices drop more. Do I have to camp out infront of the boat and wait in a line to get a deal or can I call and get it the day before

It really depends, you didnt say what ship you are on. Carnival usually will drop the price of the 4A, IS, OV and BL Guarantee cabins when the ship isnt selling well and upgrade people. So you might not see the Suites go on sale.

Best advice is keep checking and calling.

Upgrades are given usually to those who paid the most, or just lucky, doesnt help to call or camp out in front of the boat.

So if someone had a 8D guarantee and paid more than someone else with a balcony guarantee, they might be upgraded first. They will fill those suites, but not necessarily by those paying full price.

Archived