ncl luau in maui?

rxnrn

I will be on the Pride of America(hopefully:D ) in June and was wondering about the NCL luau on Maui. Do they still do this? Is it an extra charge? Is it worth going to? We will be renting a car and will probably return it before sunset, but would like to know what time they take people to the luau. Any information on this would help, thanks ahead of time.

I believe (and could be completely wrong) that they have switched exclusively to a luau in Kauai as the NCL excursion. I believe it is the Luau Kalamaku. Here is a link http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/shorexDetails.html?groupId=NWK_17 We did a luau on our own in Maui, and heard mixed reviews about the NCL luau. They pack a bunch of people into it, but most seemed to think the show was pretty good. If you want to do one on Maui, I think you will have to do your own such as OLL or RLL or Feast and Lele.

• 2 weeks later...

Just off PoAm last week, and we ended up passing on the NCL Luau in Kauai as our Butler (who is from Hawaii) recommended against it as it really doesn't reflect tradition. Talked to some people who did OLL in Maui and they really enjoyed it.

Archived