A charge for fresh orange juice at breakfast??

Mr Miserable

On Oceana last summer you could ask one of the waiters for freshly squeezed orange juice from the machine behind the bar in The Plaza which was chargable, don't know if it was open at breakfast time though.

Certainly we didn't pay for juice with breakfast at breakfast in any venue.

Feebee_71

I think you will find tht RCL do charge for Fresh Orange Juice but it is the type that they do with fresh oranges. By that I mean the machine with the oranges on top and they put them through.

They don't charge for the breakfast juice but this is not fresh but from concentrate.

I think you will find tht RCL do charge for Fresh Orange Juice but it is the type that they do with fresh oranges. By that I mean the machine with the oranges on top and they put them through.

They don't charge for the breakfast juice but this is not fresh but from concentrate.

Thats the same with Oriana, but not at breakfasts where it is the concentrated stuff, which by the way sometimes jams up the machine and you finish up getting a glass full of orange/apple syrup:D:eek:

Oh roll on June:):):)

Archived