I need a great bar/restaurant on Orient beach!!!!

YoungDiamond

The Club Orient Bar is faboo! Of course you gotto be in your birthday suit! :D We just had a great time there!

Clothing optional is not the same as "gotta be nekkid"

Anyway, we like Baywatch near Pedros. They don't rent equipment, just a great American-owned beach restaurant with reasonable prices.

Probably a stupid question but are the chairs comfortable in the Pirate/Baywatch area? That's what I'm leaning towards but some friends were on St. Martin last week and their excursion brought them to Waikiki. The lounge chairs had huge thick pads and looked sooo comfy. I know that Waikiki is one of the more expensive beach bars and was just wondering if the more reasonably priced places had good chairs.

Probably a stupid question but are the chairs comfortable in the Pirate/Baywatch area? That's what I'm leaning towards but some friends were on St. Martin last week and their excursion brought them to Waikiki. The lounge chairs had huge thick pads and looked sooo comfy. I know that Waikiki is one of the more expensive beach bars and was just wondering if the more reasonably priced places had good chairs.

Yes. They were padded just the same as everywhere else. We got two chairs and an umbrella for $10.

Jim

Archived