When do you get the compass

jojo08

Do you get a cruise compass on the first day you arrive. I just don't want to miss anything.

When do you get the compass for each day. The night before or that morning?

There will be a compass waiting in your cabin on the day you arrive. The daily compasses are delivered at night for the next day - when you return to your stateroom after dinner, your room steward will have turned down the beds, left you chocolate, a towel animal, and a compass.

We got ours while we were at dinner each night for the next day. they have plenty of extras at the customers relations counter (Or real close to it.) I went to the CR counter everyday so I had an extra one to carry with me and marked off the activities we were going to for the day.

I definitely tried to get an extra Compass each day. That way I could feel OK about tearing off the daily agenda tab and keeping it with me. And I could also have a complete one to put in my scrapbook.

I also went to the library each day to get the daily sudoku and trivia game sheets. I didn't work them until I got home, though. With everything else going on I never had a spare minute.

Archived