Which are the best beaches?

Richjoxyz

We're on the HAL Oosterdam first week of April. We love beaches. Prefer scenic off the beaten path, with gradual slope and calm waves, but can handle a local party beach too!

We have a plan for Cabo (lovers beach, then ME), but never been to Mazatlan or PV.

Looks like PV has some very nice beaches, but not sure about Mazatlan.

Any recommendations?

We're on the HAL Oosterdam first week of April. We love beaches. Prefer scenic off the beaten path, with gradual slope and calm waves, but can handle a local party beach too!

We have a plan for Cabo (lovers beach, then ME), but never been to Mazatlan or PV.

Looks like PV has some very nice beaches, but not sure about Mazatlan.

Any recommendations?

Try Stone Island in Mazatlan. It's a pity that your not going to Zihuatanejo, home of my absolute favorite beach that I've ever been to Los Gatos Beach. That's a beach worth seeking out.

Try Stone Island in Mazatlan. It's a pity that your not going to Zihuatanejo, home of my absolute favorite beach that I've ever been to Los Gatos Beach. That's a beach worth seeking out.

What is the best way to get to Los Gatos Beach, how much should it cost etc.

las gatas in ixtapa is only accessible by water taxi.. its about 3$ per person each way . our favorite beach in all of the mexican riveria !!!

you can see pics in my webshots link, the album is mexico cruise 11/2006

any other questions let me know

Melika - have you ever been to Ixtapa Island or to Las Caletas (PV)? Just wondering how you would compare these two to Las Gatas. We have been to both of them but are thinking of trying Las Gatas on our cruise coming up.

Melika - have you ever been to Ixtapa Island or to Las Caletas (PV)? Just wondering how you would compare these two to Las Gatas. We have been to both of them but are thinking of trying Las Gatas on our cruise coming up.

hey there,

yeah we had never been to those other ones you mentioned to compare,

im sorry ,

we were always debating about which one to go to,

so when we went to ixtapa, the water taxi recommended las gatas since the water wasnt rough it was good for our daughter who was 6..

las caletas looks very nice in pV,, i would go there in PV for sure

Archived