NYC airport & transfer to port?

runcassrun_07

There are 5 of us flying into NYC for the cruise on Miracle and I know nothing about which airport is best to fly into for one thing. Also should we take a taxi to the port the ship leaves from and which port is it? How long does it take to get to and from the airport to port? I was looking at a flight that leaves at 10:48am back to Ohio from NY. And let me know if you have other suggestions for us. Thanks!

You will need two cabs. Its about $30-35 per cab and takes 30 minutes non rush hour. Tell them to take the 59th street bridge. You leave from the west side Manhattan terminals(motor entrance at 55th street and 12th avenue.). 10:48 am may be a problem going back since catching a cab may take some time getting back to the airport. They normally recommend 12 or later.

You will need two cabs. Its about $30-35 per cab and takes 30 minutes non rush hour. Tell them to take the 59th street bridge. You leave from the west side Manhattan terminals(motor entrance at 55th street and 12th avenue.). 10:48 am may be a problem going back since catching a cab may take some time getting back to the airport. They normally recommend 12 or later.

The cab sounds alot better than transfer. Is the LGA airport a good choice? We found the best price there? Thanks for all the info.

Thanks LOL but you have me with the wrong body parts....:)

The wrong body parts?!?!?!? :confused: This isn't Sandi?

OMG, I just realized by your past cruises that this isn't Sandi. You must have come across the other Smeyer, also from New York.

Ok, forget it again. The other one is Sandi with numbers. I have no idea why I confused the two of you. At least you both give good New York advice.

OMG, I just realized by your past cruises that this isn't Sandi. You must have come across the other Smeyer, also from New York.

Ok, forget it again. The other one is Sandi with numbers. I have no idea why I confused the two of you. At least you both give good New York advice.

:) you know the song...

let me call your sweet heart....because I can't remember you name...

I have no idea what you are talking about :)

I wonder which Smeyer I cruised with two weeks ago? ;)

Archived