Anybody just walked into Bamboo Beach Club?

sheephugs

I wanted to do BBC for the day. I emailed them & they said I had to book through cuise line. I looked that up but it's BBC & Dunn's falls (for $90.00/pp). I emailed BBC again & explained I just wanted the beach. They asked for my phone # & said they'd call. I haven't heard a word. I moved on to Sunset Jamaica Grande. I saw on the boards that it was $55.00 per adult (as of 2-3 weeks ago). I emailed them for their info. The response I got was that it was $80.00 for adults. I asked what the cut off age was for children as I have 2 16 year olds. Ironically the age for adults starts at 16 (even though they won't be lapping liquor). So I nixed that. Now I'm thinking about planning nothing (which I have never done in a port) & just walk over to BBC, see if the water is seaweedy & pay the, what is it, $45.00-$50.00 & spend the day there. Is this advisable?

• 3 weeks later...

Would like to know this also?

I too emailed BBC about their DRF's and beach day, they emailed back saying they would be in touch in a day or two, that was well over a week ago still no reply............

Archived