Beach Express

cruiseapril

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the pic Richard. Were you on the tour? We will be in Curacao for the first time in a couple of weeks and are contemplating this tour. Does it stop anywhere other than the beach? How long are you at the beach? Since it is our first time on the island, will the trip give us a good overview of the island itself? Can you tell me a little about it?

Thanks!

Bonnie

I did a HAL beach/snorkel tour. I actually thought I was going to Playa Porta Mari but the excursion went to Blue Bay instead (as per the sign I noticed when I got there). This was the only beach we went to. I think the entire tour lasted about 3 hours, because I came back to the ship and had lunch and then shopped in Curacao in the afternoon. I left about 9:15 or so in the a.m. to catch the bus, pierside. It was a great place to snorkel and the beach was not crowded. I saw a couple of topless women there and many topless men:D My pics of my cruise are here, which include some underwater shots snorkeling: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562785877vhltvx

Archived