Recent spa menu and prices for AOS?

Thanks for the link, Wes.

My DD thought she read somewhere that there is a discount for Crown & Anchor members, anyone know if this is true, and if so, how much? And is it also true that they run specials on port days? And is it a significant savings?

And one more thing, what are the hours of operation for the spa on AOS?

Thanks for the link, Wes.

My DD thought she read somewhere that there is a discount for Crown & Anchor members, anyone know if this is true, and if so, how much? And is it also true that they run specials on port days? And is it a significant savings?

And one more thing, what are the hours of operation for the spa on AOS?

Hi,

for sure I am not an expert on spa ( never used any of their services - but did tour all of their facilities on the ships that I was cruising on) ..... but perhaps can answer some of your questions, even that the answers are based on other than AOS - the services, specials, hours are pretty much the same on all RCI ships.

C & A members do get some discount if they have the coupons ( depends on your level of membership - there will be a booklet with different coupons that you will receive in your cabin).

I am looking at my 'booklet' ( Diamond and D + ) from Nov. cruise on Mariner - there is a coupon:

" Spa credit - 20 % off any spa or salon service"

Yes they do run 'specials' on port days and also on the last 'Sea day special" ( on our cruise).

There are some savings: I am looking at some of the advertised specials ( part of the daily Cruise News / Compass).

some prices are advertised as "only $99 / Normally $159 ( Super Detox), another: only $150 / Normally $195 ( Seaweed Massage) , another" Only $120 / Normally $169 (Dermabrasion Facial), another: "Only $150 / Normally $195 ( Hot stone Therapy Massage)

There were even better prices on the "Last Sea Day Specials " - on our cruise ( Mariner)

" Ionithermie Normally $159 - Now $79 and there is a list of 'bunch' of others.

They do 'play' with the prices just like any other store - to keep you confused and convince you to get their service .....if you were planning on getting 'whatever service' and you did get the 'special' - I guess .... you are the winner , ........ but if you were not planning getting this particular service and the advertised price got you there ...... they are the winners.

The hours on AOS are probably the same as any other ships ( same owners of the spa) :

On Explorer and Mariner they were open most days 8AM to 8PM, some days 8AM to even 10PM.

Wes

Archived